Location: Waterloo area;
Job ID: LWC-2
Compensation: To be discussed upon qualifications
Hours: Monday to Friday - day shift
- Provide timely and accurate administrative support to the team including sending & receiving
emails and faxes, data entry, scanning, photocopying, etc.
- Responsible for preparing various legal documents such as wills, real estate transactions, court
reports, and affidavits.
- Assits lawyers by interviewing clients, witnesses, and other related parties, assembling documentary
evidence, preparing trial briefs, and arranging for trials.
- Conduct accurate and detailed research of various records, court reports, evidentiary information,
and other legal documents.
- Track and maintain document filing system, both physical and electronic.
- Responsible for drafting legal correspondence with clients, witness and other related parties, opposing
counsel, goverment agencies, etc.
- Responsible for preparing minutes and resolutions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Post-secondary education in Law, Legal Administration, or similar discipline.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Legal DB/software).
- Meticulous attention to detail. .
- Considerable organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Mature and sound judgment, results-oriented and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- High level of energy, professional attitude, and positive personality.
*** Candidates interested in applying for the above position should submit their covering letter and detailed resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com. Only those candidates whose backgrounds & qualifications are determined by us to be closely matched to our client's specifications will be contacted directly by Coda. We will not be accepting phone inquiries regarding this position ***