Location: Kitchener area, GTA & Southern ON area
Job ID: REC-2
Compensation: Base salary to be discussed, commissions, bonuses
Hours: General business day, flexible schedule required
- Initiate contact with professionals in the industry in order to recruit candidates for clients .
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately
expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form and timeliness.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Pre-screen candidates and present pre-screened candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to
- Manage & coordinate clear and concise communication with candidates.
- Interview selected candidates including the use of face-to-face behavioural-based interviewing methodologies.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of interviews for candidates, prepare candidates for client interviews
following standard operating procedures.
- Perform detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and present
results to hiring managers as per standard operating procedures.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates.
- Participate in full life-cycle recruiting including the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing.
- Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession
planning needs dictate.
- In addition to initiative, integrity, strong work ethic, a team player and strong customer focus.
- Exceptional Sales & Business Development talent and experience, preferably within
the Transportation/Logistics/Supply Chain industry.
- Recruitment industry experience would be considered an asset.
- Ability to make cold calls, strong organizational & time management skills.
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Proven ability to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive
feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders.
- Proven ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with handling sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Maturity, practicality, sound & intuitive judgment and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated Internet savvy and experience in mining online databases & online
- Ability to quickly learn new and proprietary systems, processes, and procedures.
*** Candidates interested in applying for the above position should submit their covering letter and detailed resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com. Only those candidates whose backgrounds & qualifications are determined by us to be closely matched to our client's specifications will be contacted directly by Coda. We will not be accepting phone inquiries regarding this position ***